Tuesday, 16 February 2010


Rendering was a challenge in itself as we tried to test render on Qube however that failed. The reason for this was due to us using Maya software instead of Mental Ray. We went back to the shots and saw what Mental Ray would look like. However, as a group we decided that the look Mental Ray gave the shots was not what we were looking for and also not as good as the look using Maya gave.
Therefore, this meant we had to render from our laptops which can take a little more time and can be inconvenient as you cannot do other activities whilst it's rendering. Thankfully, we started rendering early enough for this not to be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment