Monday, 15 February 2010


It's now three weeks before all needs to be handed in. With myself being the Director, I decided this would be the perfect time to begin animating and rendering each of the shots.
I didn't want to leave this process until the last minute as I know errors can occur. However, even though we began animating and rendering within good time, the problems still occurred. To start with, we failed to use the Maya file directory as it should be used. As a result of this, when moving files from laptop to laptop, textures of the mind and vehicle were missing. We then had to relocate them, and unfortunately this took up a fair bit of time and effort within the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment