Friday 5 March 2010

What went right/what didn't and what I shall change

All in all I am very happy with the project and the finalised piece. If I had to choose something I would do differently, it would be that I would take my role as the Director/Producer more seriously at the beginning of the project. The reason for this is that I feel I wasn't as focused at the beginning as I was towards to end of the assignment.
Also I wouldn't have spent so much time on concept art as I now understand that ideas can change throughout the project. I don't believe spending half the time we had on the project doing concept art was effective, but again this was my fault as I should have mentioned this as I was the Producer.

I believe our team worked very well together, unlike some other groups where they had individual talents however, they didn't work well as a team.

Overall there isn't much I would change because I believe we produced a strong animation in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment